Software to simplify collecting contact tracing information from customers.
Designed for retailers and restaurants.
Software price RM300 (no monthly charges)
Use immediately with a laptop or PC with a webcam
Current requirements for the Prevention and Control of Infectious Disease.
With the Covid-19 Coronavirus pandemic the government "requires businesses to display a notice citing that it is compulsory for visitors to present the requested information and its purpose is in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Infection Disease Act."
“The advisory was drafted in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, ” said Personal Data Protection commissioner Mazmalek Mohamad, adding that the Covid-19 committee chaired by Senior Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob had approved the content and an announcement would be made soon.
According to the advisory, businesses are only permitted to record minimal information – name, contact number, as well as dates and times of visit – and can choose to collect the information digitally or manually.
Looking for a simple and contactless way to collect contact tracing information from your customers and clients? Contactless Visitor Registration System a new product from GeniSoftware can help with contact tracing. It has become a necessity to record details of customers or visitors who patronize business premises to prevent outbreaks of the Coronavirus (Covid-19). Geni Software has developed a simple tool to help store contact information electronically in an orderly manner. We have eliminated the need to write down details in books.
Administrator login: admin
Registration login: user1
How does the system work?
- Customer will visit our website to generate a QR code with Name and Telephone Number (www.myqr2u.com)
- Customer will display the generated QR code to the camera or webcam connected to a computer
- Contactless Visitor Registration System will scan the QR code from the mobile phone and make an entry with name, telephone and time
- An additional field for temperature records
Your data stays with you. The database is protected by strong encryption.
Allow only authorized users to access your data with login and password.
For more information please contact us
Tel: 017 673 9743 (Gajendra Ratnam)
email: [email protected]
REGISTER VISITORS USING QRCODE
Customers will fill in the below form on their mobile phones to generate a QR code that can be scanned by our software using a low-cost webcam.
Try the form below, fill in a name and telephone number to see the QR code appear automatically.
QR Code is generated using Google API.
Using phone browser visit : https://www.myqr2u.com
- Simple Installation and Setup
- Easy to use
- Use built-in laptop camera as a Qrcode Reader
- Let your customer enter details on their mobilephone
- No Apps to install in mobile phone
- Use mobilephone browser to generate QR Code (Google Service)
- Form to enter data manually built in to software
- Searchable database
- Generate reports and export to CSV or PDF
- Internet connection not required
- Automatic Data Backup
- Data is encrypted and stored locally
- Secure data with strong login passwords
- Set number of days to retain data
- Built-in login management with admin and standard users
- No Monthly Payment - One time purchase
"The conditional MCO has allowed most businesses to operate as usual but standard operating procedures must be followed, such as registering patrons and maintaining social distancing at these premises.
The government has said it is sufficient for a name and phone number to be registered to enable contact tracing should there be a positive case."